what is boudoir photography
Boudoir photography is empowering photography of every day people, reconnecting them with the amazing and perfect creation that is their body. Usually these sessions consist of underwear, lingerie, satin sheets or nudity, but that is totally up to the person being photographed, with some of the most empowering and sexiest images I have ever created being of people who are fully clothed.
Our full experience luxury sessions are the perfect pamper experience and indulgence for ANY reason. We make everyone feel like their most glamorous self, and can tailor your session to desires, be they sex kitten or glamour puss, or something you want to put on the wall for everyone to see. Intimate photos created in your own home make a truly personal gift. There are few places you will feel more comfortable, and comfort is a foundation of confidence.
Your day of pampering starts with makeup by the trained professionals at Inglot Epping, with $100 in product credit for you to spend on yourself! Then Carol will style your hair and chat about outfits and posing while you nibble on complimentary gourmet platters and sip your favourite bottle of bubbly, then it's on to the fun of creating amazing images of hidden you, showing off confidence and beauty that you never realised you had.
Your privacy and comfort is assured, with only one session per day booked. This lets you relax and take time to be comfortable, working through an awesome afternoon of beauty and empowerment.
Our session fee of $295 includes everything above, and a studio wardrobe of incredible gowns, lingerie and high heels, along with steel boned corsets and other 'fun' goodies. The only extra is if you choose to have one our friendly snakes in your photos.
PREPAYMENT PLAN BONUS
Boudoir photography is empowering and an incredible experience that creates beautiful memories and increases confidence. It is also a LUXURY experience, and for that reason, we have a prepayment bonus. When you take advantage of our customised payment plans for a session AND one of our packages paid for before your session, you receive FREE a mobile app of your images, valued at $275.
If you are interested in this option, please feel free to contact us HERE and ask for details
want to know more??
Below is our boudoir welcome magazine for you to flip through. It has hints and tips and ideas for you. Use the arrows at the bottom of the pages to read the magazine, and the square in the top right to make the magazine full screen
After booking you will also receive a 'what to wear' guide, as well as a guide to stretches for your body to make the most out of your session, all absolutely free.
What to expect
A lot of what to expect from your Boudoir session depends on the reason you are spoiling yourself with one. There are some expectations that are common across all of them.
- Unless you have brought along a friend, we guarantee your privacy, and it will only be you and Carol creating art together. Any hired Makeup artist leaves before the session starts.
- We promise to make you feel confident in front of the camera, in fact, it's our superpower
- All you need to do is show up, the rest is taken care of.
- We are always here to answer any questions you may have about your session.
- Perfect for a truly personal gift. Beautiful images, in your own home.
- There are no travel costs involved for Carol to come to you within 100kms of Metro Melbourne
- We do provide a luxury studio wardrobe. Try and have an outfit or two you really like though for perfectly personal photo memories
- Perfect for couples or those with small children, as we can schedule around you.