ROCK THE FROCK
Our 'Rock the Frock' sessions are the perfect chance for you to take formal clothes out for another twirl. And if you like the idea, but you don't have a dress that suits, we have a variety of styles and sizes in our studio wardrobe that you can use, free of charge.
Rock the Frock sessions are perfect if you:
- Have a wedding outfit that's been sitting in your cupboard since your special day
- Have formalwear from an event that you've never worn again
- had 'unkind' weather on your wedding day and want beautiful photos
- dream of beach wedding photos but got married in the mountains (or vice versa)
- are looking for a fun way to celebrate an anniversary or marriage
- have an epic frock and just want to get out for a fun shoot
Sessions are set in grand, outdoor settings. Walking ankle deep in the ocean, skipping through the forest like a nymph, posing majestically on the cliffs of the Great Ocean Road.
These sessions also work incredibly well in urban settings, if that's more your style - sitting, eating hot jam donuts in front of the Chrissie Amphlett Lane graffiti, playing hide and seek Melbourne University's gothic architecture, strolling hand in hand through the Royal Arcade. Bring a location idea, or we can come up with one together.
Our sessions are designed to show your outfit the love it deserves. Your clothes will only get as wet or dirty as you decide. Prices start from $300 and include a small selection of digital images, with prints of the photos you love available for purchase.
What to expect
- These sessions take place outside, so bring a jacket, and please put sunscreen on before you arrive.
- Hair and makeup is not included in these sessions, but is available for an additional fee
- Your gown will only get as dirty or wet as you decide.
- We have gowns available in a variety of sizes at no charge.
- Partners and children welcome, but we have limited male wardrobe available at this time.
- ALL Rock the Frock sessions include digital images in the price.